RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sea Hunter

Jon,

There vessel looks great and has lots of deck space.  Supposedly they have just located a WW II wreck that is reported to contain 71 tons of platinum...some serious treasure!

The bleak, damp, overcast weather brings back memories of Boston in the winter and reminds me why I live in the Bahamas.  It was chilly here today, may have dropped below 68° today. J

R/Jay

Resepectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas