Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Drop Weights

Good work. Those are the boys!
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: andy goldstein <andy.goldstein@videoray.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Tue, Sep 15, 2009 7:31 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Drop Weights

You could try

Trawlworks...

RI ftw!

http://www.trawlworks.com/

Desert star has used there smaller floats instead of syntactic for several shallow apps. They also used hollow steel spheres that I think we got at mcmaster. I have no idea what sizes they come in.

-a

vbra676539@aol.com wrote:
> Well, there IS the Gulf Stream to carry that stuff, and you live on the > East side of it, the last time I checked. Maybe they're coming from > Havana? However, somebody somewhere gets them. If we don't find them on > the web, we'll ping on Phil the end of the month. Maybe he'll know. > Meanwhile, I'll call Pete Hoffman and maybe HBOI (if there is anyone > left up there who will talk to me). Otherwise, maybe I can set up a > cheap-o distributorship. Carsten might help. Those things are way too > handy not to have.
> Vance

-- Andy Goldstein
Director Software Engineering
VideoRay LLC
580 Wall Street
Phoenixville PA 19460
Tel: 610.458.3000 ext 3020
Cell: 401-490-1707
Skype: videoray.ag
http://www.videoray.com

VideoRay and BlueView Technologies Partner
For The 2009 Underwater Port Security Tour

Please visit http://www.underwaterportsecuritytour.com/
for Tour Dates, Agenda, and Registration Information