[PSUBS-MAILIST] video & story Tao Xiangli's sub

Hi psubbers,
Heres more footage & a story on Tao. I haven't seen him go under the water yet.
http://blogs.reuters.com/photo/2009/09/10/making-a-submarine-with-scrap/
I think the 800kg they quote is an understatement as I've heard another article
wich said 1.6 tonne. This seems closer to the mark if they are standard 200 litre barrels.
I didn't get an answer to my question on wether it was ambient or reinforced;
obviously not.
Not sure where this one is going to go. Its not worth refitting the inside when the fundamental
flaw is the hull thats containing everything.
Alan