Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Shaft thru-hull with isolation valve

I think the Treasure Coast will be a good place. There are submarines in Ft. Lauderdale, Riviera Beach, Ft. Pierce, Vero Beach and my house--take your pick. We'll have to find out what everyone wants to do about subbing--salt or fresh water--which I wouldn't have considered until getting hooked up with psubs. I've never done any submarining in fresh water. We'll see what's what as things move along.
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: ShellyDalg@aol.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Thu, Sep 10, 2009 1:50 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Shaft thru-hull with isolation valve

You're crackin' me up Vance.
I think I'll try the "flicker" site for pictures next. It's not working on "frappr" for me anymore and it's nice to be able to put rough sketches up some where to illustrate hair brained ideas. It's often easier to show a sketch than get into a long description of an idea.
I hear the most likely place for the 2010 convention is down by you. That should be great, with the warm weather and all. We can swim with the subs and enjoy some time in the sun.
See ya soon. Frank D.