From: empiricus@telus.net
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] sikaflex suggestion
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 20:53:50 -0700

A thought on Sikaflex - it's used in conventional boatbuilding and is a bear to remove.

Have you considered making your own O-rings?  You can get it in many diameters.  Comes in rolls.  I believe you heat up both ends (of any length) and join them together.  Lay down two or three O-rings of any shape but make sure to offset the joins.

Rick Lucertini
Vancouver, Canada