Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 10:20 AM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Chinese home-built sub makes the water

Remember that those drums were heavily corrugated so it may well go to 30 ft.  Better him than me.  Brent could do an FEA on that.  Should keep him quiet for a while.

Wonder if there are any previous subs done with corrugated shells.  Maybe the French did that after they built the 2CV (Deux Chaveaux ?? (Spelling))  It had corrugations.

Chs, Hugh