Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2009 6:16 AM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Chinese death trap

Here is another image of the Chinese death trap sub.  Looks like he is working on his TV periscope, the mast seems to be made of a piece of clear acrylic pipe.  Note the red line on the front of the sail, I am guessing that this is his trim line.  As I stated earlier, he is operating with very little freeboard.

http://www.uniquedaily.com/amateur-inventors-homemade-submarine/

R/Jay

Resepectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries