Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2009 3:10 PM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] No Machining Hatch Sealing Concept

Alan,

After review of the site you reference, the Parker Hannifin O-ring web site appears to be a much more thorough site.  It?s catalog is a great source for an education on O-rings and the sizing of grooves to support the O-rings.  In addition there is a web-based program for picking the proper O-ring for your application and the sizing of its associated groove.  It also has links for European designs.  You have to look a bit to find this info and I am not sure if this link will work: http://www.parker.com/portal/site/PARKER/menuitem.734d2913eb3c11da13576f849420d1ca/?vgnextoid=d195f87357e28110VgnVCM10000048021dacRCRD&vgnextfmt=default&division=b126981ef31a0110VgnVCM10000048021dacRCRD&literaturetype=Catalogs&searchAttr=searchResult&languages=EN&parentCh=Division#results

R/Jay

Resepectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas