[PSUBS-MAILIST] Full Sch. 80 T316L SS Coupling Pricing

I needed to source some 316 SS full couplings for two six person hyperbaric chambers we are getting ready to build. I've not been finding much data online for Sch. 80 SS full couplings for some reason. So I don't know if the below pricing I have obtained from by friend that owns the SS tank manufacturing company is competitive. We have another source on Portland we are checking with, that is supposed to have them.

Normally the coupling pricing on the solartanks web site is priced for the coupling and the installation of them. So this is a very custom order. So for those interested in obtaining couplings like this here is some data.  I've only listed three sizes, but you can see more on the site.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full sch. 80 T316L stainless steel coupling pricing from www.solartanks.com

1/2"        $20  = 25 % for full coupling - 25% for not installing = 0% change for that.

  add 25% for schdule 80 couplings  + 20% for T316L SS

So add 45% to the prices total

Making the  1/2"  cost  $29

the 1"  cost  $50.75

the 2"  cost  $72.50