Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Membership ?

Hi Jon. DAMN this AOL!!!! Just got another older message from you.
Anyway, yes I'm in and thanks for the help.
On the sub diving, please include me on both lists and I'll be sending out the payment today. Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the guys in B.C.
I won't be bringing my sub up ( not ready yet ) but I hope to bring a model of it. ( gotta borrow it from my grandsons )
On putting up pictures on my project page, let me look at it this morning and see if I can figure it out. Thanks again, Frank D.