Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Cast dome cost

Glen I agree with Frank, "O" ring is the only way to go. I was forced to build a flat hatch for this
year, due to budget problems and time. I did however use the O ring as described in the
K350 plans. It has functioned flawlessly and not a drop of water. I have 7 different pods sealed
with O rings and not a one of them has leaked. I might also add I have a 0.010" distortion in my
mating surface due to welding and no problem.