Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] cast dome cost

Looks like we are the fringe element builders, Alan. ;}       The secrets out

Now instead of worrying about bubbles on the dome, I can worry about the bubbles in the dome.  If you can't see clearly, it might not be your eyes that are the trouble, but the acrylic fabricator you chose. ;}

Mudpuppy

  " Part of being sane, is being a little bit crazy. "       ~ Janet Long