RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Vancouver Convention

sorry this isnt about the diving, but for the conferance it self can i pay you at the meet and greet on the wednesday? i still dontknow if im going to be able to make it but i do live in Vancouver so it is only a short drive away.

Cody McMillan
Marine Engineer
6046573770