Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] drive test

I will get some video out. The last test my camera person did not make it.

I have been finding out I am not totally comfortable with the wide open MBT's
In one of my tests I dumped the air out of the aft tank. What I did not like is it
would not recover. The angle would not allow enough air to start bringing it up.
I know all I had to do was let a little out of the front to square it up, but just seems
like not the perfect situation. I will need to tow great distances on Lake Superior
and I can see the air dumping with the wave action.

I may consider closing them up quite a bit, and or adding another tear drop type in the
aft. Can never have enough freeboard.

Open water trials will start next week. My surface support boat is getting new ignition
systems, tired of fighting with those old points.

As a newbe I am a little surprised at how touchy the balance is. I understand much better
why a movable weight is advantages in the fine trimming. Maybe later.