Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 5:48 AM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] FEA Work on Acrylic CT for KLH-500

Brent

You have an enigma around the top and bottom of your cylinder, note the two thin blue bands.  Something like this usually points out that you might have an issue with your model.  Looking at the numbers along the right side of the image, is this deflection?  What are the units?

R/Jay

Resepectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas