Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Mussels

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 12:41 AM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Mussels

Good idea with the anti fouling Glen,  That reminds me of a design I have been working on for doing a freshwater rinse of the interior of the fully floodable wings in my Batic THUWG sub design, and a flying submarine.  I just planning to mount misters and/or sprayers in such a matter as all the internal surfaces would be rinsed off. Frank could install some plumbing inside his tanks to do just that, and use it for a freshwater rinse and spray the chlorine with out every having to open the inspection window.

Regards,

Szybowski