From: ShellyDalg@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 22:13:40 -0400
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] FCO1 KISS PSUB in the Works
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

That's a very cool psub. I would expect them to be able to sell a few of those to the rich yacht based crowd.
Six knots submerged !!!! That's fast !  100 miles surface, 30 miles submerged.....I'd like to know what batteries they're using.
I think the general "boat" shape will make it attractive to a larger group than most small subs in use today.
They're building the hull now, sure hope we can see some pictures of the progress. I'm sure they won't put "working project" photos up on their site, but maybe we could get them to send us some as co-conspirators in a mad man's sport. Sure looks like a fun boat. Frank D.