From: ShellyDalg@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 22:38:12 -0400
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] FCO1 KISS PSUB in the Works
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

Marlin is making some nice products. Check out the vent valves and drop weight releases. Pretty soon we'll be able to just buy sub parts. ( gonna take a BIG check book though. )
I remember seeing some thrusters by Seatech or some outfit.......then I saw the price........OUCH !!!
guess I'll stick with my little Minnkotas for now. Frank D.