RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Phil's 'Joy' Treatment

What if I don't wanna go that deep in my duck tape submarino. ;}

If you don't want to have a chance of being in deep water, just stay away from it, right.

Of course I think Noah tried that trick also.

Who am I to talk, I'm building a submarine in a hay field, waiting for a flood to be able to use it.

"Amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic."

Of course some would say Noah had some pro help, and wood tends to float a touch better then steel if a hole comes up and you have not over loaded you boat with Spanish gold or the like.

Cheers,

Szybowski