From: "Jay K. Jeffries"

Sent: Aug 20, 2009 10:46 PM

To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Concrete sub

Ian,This is pretty impressive!  Can’t wait to see it afloat and even more so…see it here in the States.  Where is the work being done in Colombia?R/Jay  Resepectfully,Jay K. JeffriesAndros Is., Bahamas Save the whales, collect the whole set.   From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of ShellyDalg@aol.com