[PSUBS-MAILIST] Git Clicking the Kraken Pics

Say that three times fast with farrel chewy in your mouth.  I'll second your daughters ars chewing. But I'll do it with false teeth, thank you very much. ;}

It's better to be feeble minded then to have to many voices in your head. Perhaps your not feeble minded. It's just sending the output data some place else.

You're just jealous 'cos the voices in your head are talking to me...

Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Duluth man will explore Lake Superior in his yellow subma...

Hi Dean. Ya, I forgot about the name. ( tough to be old and feeble minded )
Still....lookin good. Hope finding the leak works out easy. Don't forget to take LOTS of pictures. We love 'em.
My daughter was over for dinner last night and gave me another ass chewing for not taking enough pictures.
Frank D.