[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fish Bowls

Fun Jens, Jon most every time sit in the hyperbaric chamber, I think it would be cool to have fish tanks on the other side of the viewports. Some saltwater and some fresh. Perhaps ever a larger fake shark head coming at ya. It's what I call a cheap live aboard sub.

Brent

From: "Jon Wallace" <jonw@psubs.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 6:53 AM
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2010 PSUBS Convention

Very clever!  Thanks for that Jens.

Maybe time for our members to think about investing in a "PSUBS Campground". Install fish bowls on the outside of the top "viewport" so it looks like you're 20,000 leagues under the sea?

Jon

Jens Laland wrote:
Hi guys

This is not exactly a proposal for next year, but it looks like The Park
Hotel in Linz (Austria) has some real inspiring accommodation available
for a PSUBS Convention.

http://traktoria.org/images/Das_Park_Hotel-Linz.jpg

Best regards,
Jens Laland