RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub Operation at the Discretion of the U.S Coast Guard

Hugh,

My error, the company was Exomos.

R/Jay

From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Hugh Fulton
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2009 6:56 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub Operation at the Discretion of the U.S Coast Guard

U-boat Worx are in Breda, Holland not Dubai.  I visited them and they are quite professional and have a GL classification equal to ABS and acceptance in Europe so Yes Triton brochure comments are misleading and rather pointed.  The new Seaquester is 3 man and quite roomy inside and well built.  They are using Li-ion batteries.

I think that Triton have the edge but they are much more costly.  Competition brings out the best and the worst in people.  Chs Hugh