[PSUBS-MAILIST] [Fwd: UNDERWATER INTERVENTION 2010 - Manned Submersible Technical Program *** CALL for PAPERS ***]

We are still seeking PAPERS for the Manned Submersible program for the UNDERWATER INTERVENTION conference, which will take place from Feb. 9-11th, 2010 in New Orleans. This will be our 7th annual program dedicated to the discussion of manned underwater vehicles from the perspective of users, operators, manufacturers and regulators.

The deadline to be included in the preview article for Underwater Magazine was Aug. 7. This is a final call to membership that you may still submit an abstract by Aug 14th. You may submit the details per the attached instructions to

Justin Manley at justin.manley@mtsjournal.org

or Will Kohnen at will.kohnen@seamagine.com

if you have any questions or ideas for the program, please do not hesiate to email me or call me at (951) 323-5377.

Thank you for your support and I look forward to hearing from you.

sincerely,

Will Kohnen
Chair, MTS Manned Underwater Vehicles Committee
UI2010 Technical Program
www.underwaterintervention.com <http://www.underwaterintervention.com>