From: Alan James
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 11:59 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Buoy release

Some good ideas Glen,
I like the magnetic release, you could experiment a bit with it without putting holes in your hull.
A bag of 1 cubic metre dimentions should fold up pretty small. My tanks are going on the outside &
in that case maybe T off to a solenoid valve  to operate it & only  wires will penetrate the hull.
Are you a rugby fan? You're on a roll at the moment.
Alan NZ