RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Rotating Thruster Thru Hull with Break Point Concept #1

Brent,

Pretty cool idea.  Not sure that I would use PVC though after having to work with it daily.  It becomes embrittled real quick with exposure to UV sun light.  I would not use it in any application that is tied to hull penetrations.  Besides cannot find it referenced in ABS/PVHO for any applications like yours.  Remove the PVC from being a week link on the hull penetration and you should be good to go.

R/Jay

Resepectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas