Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Les has been Busy

Hi Brent, The feet on the sub are 3'' pipe and filled with steel scrap- 100lbs each. The hatch hinge has a elongated shaft hole just like my first sub. The MBT for the rear will have a bottom on just like the first sub, my brother got laid off work , no more free or cheep steel. I just bought my last piece of steel ,retaining ring for 30'' window.           Les
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2009 4:11 AM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Les has been Busy

Hi Les,

Nice looking hatch hinge. Are you going to have a elongated shaft hole to allow the hatch to seal evenly at depth?  Your MBT's came out nice, and cost effective to boot. Are you planning to cap part of the bottom of those MBT's.

Using a solid rod for the skids is interesting.  I've seen railroad rails used as well.

Cheers,

Szybowski