RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Submadman HP Air Muffler

Brent,

If you look at the spec sheets for PVC piping and fittings you will find a warning not to be used for air service.  With an inadvertent blockage, the PVC can be quickly over-pressurized and shatter into lethal shrapnel shards.  Better to use metal piping for your application.  Is the towel flame retardant?  And with additional thought there is a fire issue using PVC.

R/Jay

Resepectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas