Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 6:33 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Recon 1 intro

Yes Frank and all. A lot of work to get there, but it is all worth it. Seeing it being lowered into
the water is quite the moment. Even a big smile when it floats were you thought it should.
My next big grin should be when it sets on the bottom and surface.

I'm pretty sure decent's and accents should be kept at an even number.

Dean