Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 1:09 AM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Tympanic membranes

Brent ,
Prevention is usually way better then the cure. It cost me $10,000.00 worth of surgery to have a membrane reattached to my ear canal after an unexpected blow down.( Tip : read the fine print in your health insurance coverage carefully) I think the subject of escaping from subs has been beat to death. Do you wear a parachute when you fly in a plane ?

Dan Lance