From: Recon1st@aol.com [mailto:Recon1st@aol.com]
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 09:34:22 EDT
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] K350 Saddle Tanks v Normal

James I did not eliminate the standard K350 MBT. But I did add two  small
sadle tanks on the
sides. Will let you know how they work. I needed to do this with  all the
weight I added, but
I feel this is a good idea. No idea of the volume. Hind sight again  but I
should have measured
them before installation. Someone should do that for the  cause.

Dean

In a message dated 8/5/2009 5:52:18 A.M. Central Daylight Time,