From: Recon1st@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 19:26:49 -0400
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] towed antenna
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

I should be able to test the com system a little Friday. I have run into a major snag with
my main thruster motor. The controller is just not going to do it. Looks like I won't be able
to make any rpms for a week or two.

I am however going to put it in the water and get the balance, and weight done.  I will be installing the comm system on my support boat tomorrow so should at least be able to try it
out on the surface.

by the way I have done many accents from 150ft in my youth, it is actually quite easy and you
only need the one breath to start, and exhale all the way to the surface. If you hold your breath
you will at least get an embolism. Not good. I would highly recommend doing some free
accents if you haven't done any. This for sure, is something you can practice and get very
comfortable with.

Dean