From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Recon1st@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 1:04 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] towed antenna

Greg thanks for the info. These are exactly what I had anticipated  as the problems. I have just

about all but given up on the idea. I may play around with trying to spool the tether from

the buoy, with some sort of auto reel.

Do you think it is possible to pull one at 100ft with a very thin diameter tether?

Dean