Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 10:35 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] collision avoidance sonar pics

To All:

  Kyle is in the process of installing a collision avoidance sonar system I recently produced for his K-250 submarine. Take a look under special projects and photos under collision avoidance and my name for some neat pictures! The system was built with small submarines in mind where space is premium.
  This system should be under testing in about two weeks and promises to become a must have item.
  In that it contains but a single amplification channel, it really represents the most basic passive sonar I can conceive.
  It is made from an easily acquired Radio Shack project box and other equally available items for you do-it-yourselfers. Schematics and construction assistance will be available as well as complete builds once the system has been placed thru its paces.
  I extend a special thanks to Kyle for trying this set up out for us! I eagerly await is operational analysis and critique.

                                                                                                     David Bartsch

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics. Check it out.