Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Checklist and safety procedures

Hi Alec. I got it to open. Thanks for the list. Very interesting. There was a couple things I hadn't thought of.
   The list was a little shorter than I thought it would be. Are there checks and/or tasks not listed? It makes me wonder if my design has too many valves in it. I've never seen a schematic of the plumbing system from any one's sub, so was just "winging" it. I started with a very complex schematic which included every valve, thru-hull, "T", tank, part, and piece. It ended up with 27 holes in my hull. Well, I knew I was on the wrong track there, and I started paring down the design, eliminating and reconfiguring the systems that make it work. Kind of like my old Harley. It had a TON of wires going every where, but it only takes 4 to make it run!
Do any of you guys have a schematic of air/water lines and parts for your subs? It would be very helpful in understanding the whole operation of the systems and how they inter-connect. Frank D.