From: ShellyDalg@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 18:59:14 -0400
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Squid attack !
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

Hi Brian. Wish my sub was ready to go chase some of those "Krakens". The fishermen around here are still pulling them up by the hundreds. Some say they are invading the bay and killing off the other fish stocks like salmon, rock fish, and perch. I wonder if Scott Cassell is down in San Diego getting in on the latest squid scare. I'd like to talk to him one of these days. Been a long time since I last dove. Frank D.