RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Oils for oil compensation

Hi Alan, Going to name her Nauti-lass.   Chs Hugh

From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Alan James
Sent: 18 July 2009 10:32
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Oils for oil compensation

Thanks for oil suggestions,

I've bought a few & will play round with them.

Also thanks to whoever mentioned the book " Oxygen hackers companion" by Vance Harlow.

I bought a copy & thought it was a must read for anyone building a sub, with limited knowlege

in that area. (like me)

Below is a link to a pdf on co2 absorbant & scrubbers, wich Hugh mentioned & is a pretty definitive work.

Can psubs pinch pdfs permanently to post on our site without getting into trouble ???

Have you got a name for your Comsub 600 Hugh?

Regards Alan