From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Jon Wallace
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 1:25 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] stick welding 101

Hi Alec,

Not yet, but trying to get things in order.  I've been doing a lot of
web research and have seen almost universal suggestion that the root be
done in 6010 because of the deeper penetration into the metal.  I'm also
signing up for a welding class and one of my choices is a class that
deals specifically with 7018 rods.  Another class option doesn't specify
the rod the work with but appears to cover more areas of knowledge (gas
cutting, brazing, etc).

Jon

Smyth, Alec wrote:
> 7018 all the way. But I have to ask... Are you building a sub Jon????

automated process and should be complete within five minutes of our
server receiving your request.

PSUBS.ORG
PO Box 53
Weare, NH  03281