Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] sikaflex suggestion

Hi Dean. Greg Cottrell put the number for Sikaflex up a while back. I'll look in my file and see if I can find it. He has made a few psub windows and has a sub of his own, so if you're going with "GOOP" then that's the stuff. ( I'm using it too when the time comes)
I don't think it's too easy to get the windows out later, regardless of what kind of goop you use. I did read about a psub guy who removed a window and the RTV wasn't fully cured, after a couple of years!!!
 It seems to me he had bought his sub from someone else and was re-fitting and repairing it. Sorry, early on-set Alzheimers I guess, but I can't remember who that was. Anyway, let me search through the paperwork and find the one with the Sika number recommended by Greg.
 Frank D.