From: glenbrown@vodamail.co.za
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Floating Sub Trailer Options
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 22:01:35 +0300

Ja Brent
I have owned numerous tractors and have always filled the wheels with water for better traction on the beach operating at a max of 30mph they last for years I use oil filled axels with double seals and never have bearing problems water also weighs nothing in water.Check these sea legs out www.Porta-Bote.com.

All the best
Glen SA