Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] DC Meters

Martin,

Here is a link to a DC Amp Hour Meter that can measure loads up to 100
amps for $60:
http://www.rc-electronics-usa.com/ammeters/dc-amp-meter.html

My company, Comptus Inc manufactures DC Amp & Watt Hour meters with higher
current ratings but the cost is around $400.  If you need one for only a
month or so I might be able to lend you one.  See attached specifications.

Mr. Lee Nichols
New Boston, NH
Phone: 603.487.2726