Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] subs at the convention

Thanks Ray. There are a few ( or couple ) of psubs in the area isn't there? Maybe one of the guys near Vancouver will respond to this message. It would be nice to have one or two available to see, even if I had to drive a ways.
Do we have addresses for Nuytco, the conference location, or any other spots we are going to be ? I'd like to start working out a plan with maps etc. This info could be added to the psub page with the other convention info. Frank D.