From: Recon1st@aol.com [mailto:Recon1st@aol.com]
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 13:45:06 EDT
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Floating Sub Trailer Options

>From my experience a floating trailer is not real practical. To get  it
going down the road
decent and perform in the water, I feel is a little much. I have  known for
a long time
Universal fits nothing.

I would think a better solution would be two vehicles. One could  trailer
the sub and dock
(thingy) together and launch from a dedicated trailer. Just the  opinion of
one, but have
done a lot of trailers.

Dean

In a message dated 6/22/2009 8:52:27 A.M. Central Daylight Time,