Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Floating Sub Trailer Options

From my experience a floating trailer is not real practical. To get it going down the road
decent and perform in the water, I feel is a little much. I have known for a long time
Universal fits nothing.

I would think a better solution would be two vehicles. One could trailer the sub and dock
(thingy) together and launch from a dedicated trailer. Just the opinion of one, but have
done a lot of trailers.

Dean