Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Web woes

I'll have to load IE8 someplace to test it out. A search of the web shows many complaints regarding IE8 and javascript, however I can't tell at this point if MS has just generally screwed things up or if the javascript I have in the web page is non-compliant with current standards. The problem appears to be only evident on IE8 browsers. As an aside, IE8 is the slowest browser currently available. Both Google Chrome and Firefox appear to easily outperform IE8 according to information available on the web.

From what I see on the web, there's an option to run IE8 in IE7 mode which should take care of the display problems. Perhaps someone could try that and report back to us.

Jon