From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Emile van Essen
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 2:48 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Subdate

Hi all,

Good progress on our Kreideseesub/ Eurosub project.

http://picasaweb.google.nl/submachine55/Kreideseesub#   see the last pictures.

This weekend we cut, fit check and step weld the main ballast tanks.

Carsten decided to make the MBT from Alu instead of GRP for production and safety reason.

Also the steering servo an spool for the emg. Buoy are in

This month all metal work will be finished so the hull can be sandblasted and painted.

Regards,

Emile van Essen

www.AiResearch.nl

Hobbemalaan 54