From: Recon1st@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 20:03:42 -0400
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2009 PSUBS Convention - Update 26 May 2009
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

Ray I am planning on attending, and for sure would be interested in a dive.

Dean Ackman

In a message dated 5/26/2009 3:41:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time, psubs2001@yahoo.com writes:

Hi Folks,

I am starting on the details but I thought you might like an update. Here are the details as of today:

Cost
====
I have not figured a cost yet. This convention will be pricy. Crane operations is $150 an hour. Jacques Marc, President of the Underwater Archaeological Society of BC requested we pay for his ferry costs round trip from Victoria Island ($65 one way), crane operator requested lunch and I have yet to figure in food or conference room costs.

Perhaps at least $100. Perhaps a separate fee for those who are diving. No numbers yet.

How many of you are going to attend?

How many of you want to dive in one of Nuytco's Deep Worker or Aquarius?

Crane Limits
============

The crane will lift 9,000 pounds. Any PSUB coming that wants to dive must be lighter then that. OR LET ME KNOW NOW. We can get a bigger crane, costs will go up.

Schedule
========
Date              Activity            Location
----------------  ------------------- -----------------------
Wed, 30 Sep 2009  Meet and Greet BBQ  TBD
    Afternoon
Thu, 01 Oct 2009  Visit Nuytco Ltd.   Nuytco, North Vancouver
    All day
Fri, 02 Oct 2009  Dive                Fisheries, University of BC
    All day       Nuytco Deep Workers
                  and Aquaris
                  PSUBS
Sat, 03 Oct 2009  Conference          University of BC
    All day
Sun, 04 Oct 2009  Open                TBD

Lodging
=======
I was leaning for the Lonsdale Quay Hotel in North Vancouver because of its location relative Nuytco. However most of the activities will be at the south end of Vancouver at the University of BC.

What do you think? Close to activities or close to Nuytco?

Speakers so far
===============

Phil Nuytten, President of Nuytco - Confirmed

Howie Robbins, President of Artificial Reef Society of BC - Confirmed

Jacques Marc, President of Underwater Archaeological Society of BC - depends if we will pay for his ferry

Sponsors
========
Nuytco Ltd.
Walls Consulting LLC.

Sponsor Details
===============
Looking for more Sponsors:

Levels   Rate Features
-------- ---- --------------------------------------------
Uranium  $500 Full page advertisement in binder
              Power Point slide advertisement during conference opening
              Online advertisement on PSUBS.ORG from time of donation until
                 30 days after convention
              Banners and other advertizing displays in conference room
                 (Sponsor has to provide)
Platinum $300 Full page advertisement in binder
              Power Point slide advertisement during conference opening
              Online advertisement on PSUBS.ORG from time of donation until
                 30 days after convention
Gold     $100 Half-page advertisement in binder
              Verbal recoginition of sposor during seminar opening
Silver   $50  Text listing in binder on "Sposonsors" page

VIDEOS
======
PSUBS LLC reserves the right to photography and video the proceedings. Attendance implies consent to be captured in visual media for use by PSUBS LLC. Examples of use, but not limited to these, are on web site photos or in videos made available at the PSUBS Store.

Regards,
Ray