From: Smyth, Alec [mailto:Alec.Smyth@compuware.com]
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Thu, 28 May 2009 12:21:01 -0400
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Building a Personal Submersible

Hi James,

I don't think it particularly matters where the through-hulls between
pod and hull go, but (sorry if this is too obvious) the position of the
pod itself relative to the hull would be fundamental to longitudinal
stability unless the pods happened to be of neutral buoyancy, which I'm
pretty sure they are not. I have only K250 plans, not K350, so can't
answer your question. But surely it's on your drawings somewhere? Is
there not at least an outline drawing showing the entire sub?

Thanks,

Alec