Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Building a Personal Submersible

Hi James. I don't have a K boat or external pods, but it would seem to me the placement of the pods would affect balance and dive angle. Shifting the on-board ballast weights should overcome any small weight offsets. As far as the penetrators, I would think the placement should be between the ribs, making it easy to build/weld and do maintenance on. Keeping the cable runs as short as possible so voltage drop is minimized. Good luck on your project. Frank D.