RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] system completetion

Al

I would be very interested in studying the schematics of the design you
mentioned.

Best regards,
Jens Laland

** I have a design for a VLF SSB transceiver that could be constructed for
** less than the comercial (OTS, etc) units, although I haven't done a
** detailed price estimate yet.  The biggest hurdle is finding a reasonably
** priced, commercially available transducer to use (which is why I enquired
** about your Divelink transducers).  Commercial ones are in the $100's or
** even $1000's of dollar range and the only affordable ones are replacement
** ones for OTS and others who appear reluctant to sell them separately
** unless you can prove you already own one of their units.
**
** I can publish the schematic for those interested and possibly even get
** some PC boards made up (after redesigning the output stage to drive a
** transducer instead of an antenna) but the last time I offered or inquired,
** nobody seemed interested.  It all hinges on finding an affordable
** transducer that I can get electrical specs on.
**
** Al